Finding the perfect home takes time, but with patience, the right resources, and the right team in place you will be able to find the perfect place to call HOME!
Home hunting can be a challenging and time-consuming process, but it is worth the effort in the end. I will help guide you from beginning to end and make the process as smooth as possible. Don't let the difficulty of home searching discourage you, the reward of finding your dream home is worth it.
I am here to assist with your big move in 2023.
Cross-state, out-of-state or out of the country?
Through my network in real estate, I have access to reputable agents worldwide, and I am happy to connect you with one that you can trust.
While it might seem like a good idea to save a buck by going it alone, buying a home or selling yours without an agent exposes you to risks that could seriously outweigh any of the benefits and usually ends up COSTING you MORE money in the long run!
Buying with no Agent
1. You may end up overpaying. Sellers are notorious for overestimating the value of their homes — which is why it’s critical for an agent to analyze the market value for you and negotiate on your behalf.
2. You may find yourself knee-deep in inspection problems. A real estate agent not only helps you select the right inspector, but helps you decipher the home inspection report and negotiate repairs with the seller.
3. You may get stuck with legal issues. Real estate law is complex and simple mistakes in the paperwork can lead to serious and costly problems an experienced agent could have steered clear of.
1. Around 90% of FSBOs fail to sell their home without an agent.
2. Instant offer sites tack on fees AND pay less than market value.
3. FSBO homes sell for about 26% less on average than properties represented by real estate agents. Do you want to leave money on the table?
Selling with no Agent
Nikki is wonderful to work with! She has experience with marketing and design which I believe sets her apart from other realtors. When listing with Nikki, she adds personal touches to make your house stand out from others on the market, which is a huge benefit. I highly recommend working with her!
I was terrified going into the house buying process. It was my first home and I had no idea what to expect. Nikki was amazing. She was knowledgeable, did her research, was very responsive no matter what time of day, and fought until the end for me! I love my house, and I am so thankful I had her with me every step of the way! I’ve been in my home for about 7 months and we’re still sharing ideas on my home and how to make it mine! She has great taste and is skilled in renovations as well! Double bonus!! I enjoy sharing my renovation projects with her, and could not have done this without her!!!